Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Best Dressed Tips w/ Cookiegaming106 | 100% Tried and True!!

Salut, Jammers! It's Day and today me and Cookie are giving you a list with 100% working, Tried-and-True Best Dressed tips. Well, it's only two tips and they sound a bit stupid(some more than another) but they work.

Hello, I'm Sydney(a.k.a. Cookiegaming106) and here are my tips for Best Dressed. They really work, you'll see for yourself.

1. Always have a go-to color palette that will fit with all different categories. It sounds stupid, but I've gotten first place most of the time when I use it. Mine is different shades of blue, yellows and whites, and reds, corals, and pinks.

2. Dress like Donald Trump. Always dress like Donald Trump. This tip wasn't my idea, just to clear things up. But Cookie is right. Donald Trump can be and is everything. He's loud. He's a circus performer. He's magical. He's the most like a vampire. He's everything.
Donald Trump is the grossest. No, Donald Trump is not intelligent. He thinks he is, though. Donald Trump is a teacher. And Donald Trump is definitely the funniest. He's basically a meme.

And now, the proof!


ICONIC.👌
SNA. ZZY.
SLAY💗💗💗
WEAVE. SNATCHED.

I was really confused the first time she used the "look", but it's cool, and it works.👍

(beatboxing)My name is Philip, I am a poet. I wrote this poem just to show it. And I  just turned nine, you can write rhymes but you can't write mine! What?

We had to do that. #noregrets
That's it for today! #jamon
and

2 comments:

Juno the Ancient Hero | Updates

GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS. I know I'm probably making a way bigger deal about this than I should, but today I learned Juno the Ancient ...