Saturday, July 14, 2018

I made up a new AJ world?? | Ärstider

Hi, Jammers! So the title of this post is pretty self-explanatory. I created a whole other world that I suppose is allies or trading partners with Jamaa. I decided to make Alphas of the Starscape main Alphas in this world and I created some new characters, too. I call this world Ärstider, which means seasons in Swedish. Each land in Ärstider represents a season.

Lands

Baylee(Spring)
Kind of a nautical vibe. There's a lighthouse, sailboats, a partly cloudy sky. Named after Wild Explorer Cami's pupper<3 It may sound weird to you, but I honestly think it has a nice ring to it and I could see the name on an AJ map.
Music: I don't know

Snowy Starscape(Winter)
A tundra with millions of visible stars. The aurora borealis appear when a certain number of Jammers dance/sit around the fire. Floating, glowing stairs lead to the Alphas’ Headquarters. The stairs only appear when you’re a deer(Luna), a sabertooth, an arctic wolf, an arctic fox(Estella), a wolf, a coyote(Evie), or a snow leopard(Aurora). Depending on which one of those animals you are, the stairs change colors.
Music options: Epic Wonders(AJ), Snow Leopard Ridge(PW), or Mystical Manor(PW)

Sir Gilbert’s Village(Autumn)
Basically the Jamaa Township equivalent. The village honors Sir Gilbert, an Alpha in Jamaa. It kind of looks like Jamaa Township during the fall but with more medieval style buildings. There is also a castle in which Amber, Sir Gilbert’s niece lives.
Music: The Hidden Falls(AJ)

Oof I don't have one for summer yet.

Characters(I guess)



Destiny, River, and Piper
Destiny(f) and River(m) are Liza's twin niece and nephew and Piper is Peck's younger sibling. They're roommates who tend to argue a lot but they're like family at the end of the day. Writing up something for them soon, may try doing a comic

Misty and Skylar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Juno the Ancient Hero | Updates

GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS. I know I'm probably making a way bigger deal about this than I should, but today I learned Juno the Ancient ...