Saturday, July 14, 2018

Misty and Skylar | Ärstider

Aloha, Jammers! If you decided to assume who Misty is by the name, then yes, it's another cliché daughter of Mira, complete with the new friend(Skylar) who goes "Oh my god, you're the daughter of Mira!" I tried to make this script as original as possible when I wrote it, though.
I added these two to Ärstider with Misty watching over and Skylar as Ärstider's Brady Barr(basically) Also, cringe warning. This has been lying around my OneNote for about a year now.

A Misty Sky

(It's about 3:00am to 5:00am in the morning in Coral Canyons. A lynx(Skylar) grabs a laptop, a notebook, a hat, and a blanket. She stuffs these things into a duffel bag. Skylar yawns.)
(Cassie sighs and hops in the hot air balloon behind the tent. It floats up above the clouds, where the sun is rising. Suddenly, the sky goes dark and the wind picks up.)
Skylar: (emoticon)
(The hot air balloon crashes onto a cloud and Skylar is knocked out. She wakes up in front of a gorgeous crystal palace on a cloud, where it is snowing gently.)
Skylar: Wha-
(She wanders around the palace and soon finds a feather pendant and a gold ring with an emerald in the middle. The items are on a velvet cushion in a glass case. She walks around some more and finds a beautiful bedroom. She spots a pale blue flamingo(Misty) with a diamond head bow.)
Skylar: Whoa…
(The flamingo looks around.)
Misty: Hello?
Skylar: Uh, it's just me.
Misty: How did you get here?
Skylar: My hot air balloon ripped.
Misty: Huh. It's just been me up here my entire life. I always assumed this realm was inaccessible.
Skylar: What is this place?
Misty: The Cloud Realm, otherwise known as the realm of Mira.
(Skylar pulls out her notebook and starts to write.)
Misty: (emoticon) What is that?
Skylar: My research on Mira and Zios.
Misty: I've read about Mira! The history of Jamaa is really fascinating.
Skylar: I know, right?
Misty: Come on, let me show you something that might help you.
(Misty leads Skylar to the throne room and shows her the pendant and the ring.)
Misty: These items have been here just about forever. I've been wanting to see if they do anything peculiar.

Oof it's not really done, but you get it hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Juno the Ancient Hero | Updates

GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS. I know I'm probably making a way bigger deal about this than I should, but today I learned Juno the Ancient ...